Gear up for the first ever Neon Night Fun Run + Music Festival in Davao City brought to you by HB1 happening on July 4, 2015 5:00 PM at NCCC Mall Davao. This event intends to share the magic of running especially to newbies. Arrive with your friends, and take your photos to capture your “picture Pace”. The event will be filled with lights, colors, beats and the celebration for the love of health and Electronic Dance Music (EDM). Run, walk, skip, or dance your way through the run course.
The run will not be a timed event, so no one will be asking how fast you went, or if you won. Every participant is encouraged just to go out there and do something Fun and healthy.
When you cross the finish line, lights will dance to the music celebrating your return. Stay for the after party as DJ’s mix the latest Electronic Dance Music from the main stage. Then feast to mouth-watering delicacies to help you recover after an exhilarating run and all night partying.
5PM – Registration & Verification
8PM – Gun Start
10PM – After Party
12MN – End
- EDM Themed featuring both local and Manila DJ’s
(Tien Batu, Wacky Masbad, Deuce Manila)
- Non-Timed 5K Night Race
- Free sampling
- On-site Food & Drinks
- Prizes (mechanics to be announced during the event)
1.Pay the P400 participating fee plus P50 worth of participating products.
2.Duly accomplished registration form available at HB1 branches.
- Race Bib
- Glow Bracelet
- Event Rules
- Finishers Certificate
- Finishers Kit
5K Race Route:
Starting from NCCC Mall Parking Area, runners will pass through MacArthur Highway (Matina) going to DILG Matina then back to NCCC Mall.
Event Rules and Guidelines
No camping; No refunds and/or exchanges; No sitting on designated dance areas; No moshing, crowd surfing, and/or stage diving; No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
Acceptable items upon entry:
– Camel backs (must be empty upon entry)
– Small hand-held cameras
– Glow sticks
– Glowing/ Illuminated jewelry
– No illegal substances
– No drugs or drug paraphernalia
– No cigarettes and/or lighters
– No weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
– No baby powder
– No disposable water bottle
– No canned drinks
– No pets
– No laser pointers
– No dust masks or gas masks
– No tumblers, glass, cans, cups, or hard plastic containers
– No markers, pens, or spray paint
– No large chains, wallet chains or spiked jewelry
– No balls or Frisbees
– No tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
– No stuffed animals or dolls
– No outside food or beverages
– No professional recording equipment
– No posters, banners, placards and signages
Strict frisking and inspection to be implemented.
Event rules will be strictly implemented.
The organizers and/or Management reserves the right to deny entry to anyone carrying prohibited items, or deemed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
It is the responsibility of every security personnel to ensure that any of these items will not be allowed entry inside the venue site.
See you runners and party goers!!!