The first ever McHappy Day Stripes Run in Davao City last November 28, 2015 was held in Peoples Park. I thank Mc Donald’s Philippines for inviting me as one of the Media Team to cover the event.
The race kit includes a McHappy Day shirt, McDonald’s red and white striped socks, stub for a free McDonald’s breakfast meal at the venue, and a race bib.
There run consists different categories. Check out the following winners for each category.
- Catch the Hamburglar 1K
· Male Category – Brix Baguio (03:54)
· Female Category – Princess Salupado (04:39)
2) Race Grimace 3K Children
· Male Category – Anthony Hudson Pineda (18:22)
· Female Category – Natalie Margarette Roble (20:20)
3) Run Grimace Run 3K Adult
· Male Category – Ferran Pepito (08:19)
· Female Category – Karla Lim (13:32)
4) McDonald’s Family Dash 3K
· Dan Velasco & Family (18:11)
5) Early Birdie 5K
· Male Category – Erwin Gubal (16:18)
· Female Category – Diana Mae Memoracion (19:49)
6) Ronald McDonald Challenge 10K
· Male Category – Sonny Wagdos (37:10)
· Female Category – Judelyn Miranda (44:00)
Proceeds of this event is for the benefit of “Ronald McDomald Read to Learn”, a flagship program of Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC).
Again, thank you so much McDonalds’s Philippines. I enjoyed a lot with the activities and games. I look forward to joining more of your activities just like this.
More photos of the event :
Head over to https://www.mcdonalds.com.ph/ for more updates.
Thanks for reading!